At ANC, the message is simple. If there is a product we don’t carry, we’ll get it just for you. If you think it’s priced lower somewhere else, we’ll beat it. And everyone leaves with a gift, whether it’s a t-shirt, magazine, key chain, shaker cup or product sample.
As a client, you’ll always leave feeling confident that you received the lowest prices and the best products from the industry’s top professional.
Its president, Peter Morel, is as well versed in the area of fitness and sports nutrition as anyone, and his work ethic has proven to be a tremendous compliment over the years. At the age of fifteen he was awarded his black belt in Kenpo Karate, he trained with the Petrinelli Brothers out of Brockton, MA, and by the time he graduated high school, he had become a 3-time Drug Free National Power Lifting champion.
ANC’s awards and achievements:
- In 1998, American Nutrition Center was Health Foods Business magazines top 100 health food store in the country.
- In 1999, 2001, 2006, 2009 and 2010, ANC received the coveted Retailer of the Year award, presented at the Super Show Sporting Goods and Nutrition Convention.
- In 2006, Peter was presented with an honorary plaque for his continued support by supplying products to the United States Military.
- In 2009, the store was awarded BSN’s Submit your display Wall of Red Award for 2nd place out of all health food stores in the country, and was featured in Met-Rx magazine as the #1 retailer in the country, and was given Gaspari Nutrition’s first ever top store in the country award, Wall of Blue.
- In 2011, Peter received the Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding service and support to the men and women of the ISAF Military Police Detachment, Kandahar Air Field, Afghanistan.
- Also in 2011, he was featured on the cover of the ground-breaking book, How a Champion is Made.
- Most notably, in 2011 Peter anointed himself Most Handsome Retailer in the country.